« Home | _tag You're It » | Professor S » | Work Schmerk » | Intro... »

Adventures in Afghanistan

My old housemate Josh Bean has been offered a contract job in Astan and he took it.

He is keeping up a blog as well, I would encourage you to check up on him if you know him. It is a great opportunity for him to travel, and get paid very well to do it. I thought about applying for a similar job, but realized I had a lot here in the SPGS. Things like getting involved in ministry, teaching college, a few things like that.

I would love to travel in the future, but now God has me here, so I will wait.

Ciao

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger