« Home | Adventures in Afghanistan » | _tag You're It » | Professor S » | Work Schmerk » | Intro... »

...a little explaining

Because of the recent free time on my hands, and the fact that I did not post anything relevant for the past ... well ever, I am going to do some catching up.

The posts that follow will contain experiences and happens from the past year or so that are important to me, or entertaining to you (hopefully).

I will try to keep them separated by topic so it doesn't get too confusing, and if you don't want to hear about a particular topic you can skip it.

Ciao

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger