« Home | A Couple Thoughts » | ...a little explaining » | Adventures in Afghanistan » | _tag You're It » | Professor S » | Work Schmerk » | Intro... »

More Professor S

Today I just turned in all my paperwork for my teaching position at PPCC. Before today I never really worried about how it would go, or felt nervous about it. All that rushed in today.

I felt the rush of not knowing ANYTHING. Everything I ever learned in college, high school, junior high, elementary, preschool, all that... gone. Thankfully that only lasted a couple minutes, but I am sure I haven't seen the end of it.

Every once in awhile between now and October, I will feel a bit of jitters as they call them. And I assume they will increase as the first class gets closer and closer.

Next Wednesday night is the orientation for us teachers. I will get my books and coursework then. After I do, I will publish all the new info from it.

Ciao

In addition to my previous comments on teaching... stay away from High School. Too many hours, too little sleep, too much politics, and not enough money. Stay in school man! Don't ever leave College!!! Real life sucks!!! Sorry, that was unnecessary. Much Love!
Christa

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger