« Home | Flonase? more like Schmonase » | Why Geeks Make Good Dads » | I see it has been awhile since I last posted. Ple... » | Well, I have scoured the internet (read: spent 5 m... » | best Christmas lights display ... ever! » | I am not the only one... (no pun intended) » | the Original Superman » | ... just keeps getting better » | I just couldn't wait » | Dr. Phil's personality test »

I (heart) Google ... still

Some of you may have seen the other day that Google is at it again. This time they have released the use of the Google Page Creator. This is cool because it allows those fortunate people with gmail accounts to create individual AD FREE webpages hosted by Google that can store up to 100MB of info! According to Google:
Google Page Creator is a free tool that lets you create web pages right in your browser and publish them to the web with one click. There's no software to download and no web designer to hire.
Check it out for yourself. As for me, I am experimenting with it and have put together a couple pages and am thinking of more. Check mine out here and tell me what you think.

UPDATE: Ok, since the Google Pages URL is pretty much my email address, I have decided to take that down and unpublish my pages so no one can find that address and start SPAMing me. Great idea Google, poor execution. On that note, I am working on a page of mine to publish somewhere. When I do, I will post it here.

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger