« Home | ... just keeps getting better » | I just couldn't wait » | Dr. Phil's personality test » | The first snow means... » | Who should you date? Consider this... » | UPDATE: When someone tells you you look like someo... » | Hurricane Katrina » | When someone tells you you look like someone famou... » | Because I care... » | Riding on the Wheels of Change Part 2 »

the Original Superman

Well, this weekend I realized that I didn't add one of the most important things about the preview of the trailer to the new Superman movie in the post about it.
In the original Superman movie, Marlon Brando played the role or Jor-El, who is the father of Kal-El (Clark Kent's birth name on the planet Krypton). It appears, even though he passed away last year, he will once again play the role of Jor-El. (That is another topic all together though.) What I wanted to point out was the monologue from the father to his son in the preview:
Even though you have been raised as a human being, you are not one of them. They could be a great people Kal-El if they wish to be; they only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all their capacity for good I have sent them you, my only son.
Now, for most of you, this might sound similar to another story we heard so much in our lives. Do you know what I am talking about? The story of the Original Superman, Jesus Christ.

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger