« Home | I just couldn't wait » | Dr. Phil's personality test » | The first snow means... » | Who should you date? Consider this... » | UPDATE: When someone tells you you look like someo... » | Hurricane Katrina » | When someone tells you you look like someone famou... » | Because I care... » | Riding on the Wheels of Change Part 2 » | Riding on the wheels of change »

... just keeps getting better

Weeks ago my brother-in-law, someone who shares my deep respect (read: obsession) for the Man of Steel and all things Kryptonian, told me that the trailer for the new Superman movie, Superman Returns, would be showing during previews for the new Harry Potter movie. While I have been excited for the upcoming Superman saga, I didn't want to be one of those nerds who buys a movie ticket strictly for one preview; I hear there were tons of people that did that for the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings movies. That's just not me. Yeah I am excited, but I'm not going to blow $8 on a couple minutes of something I will see later for free.

Well, while watching Smallville last night, much to my delight, they showed a preview of the trailer that would be coming out soon. Yes, you read that right ... a preview ... of a preview ... of a movie coming out next summer. While I also think this is a big crazy, I must admit I enjoyed it and got excited about the new movie.

If you want to check it out, simply click here and select your favorite viewing preferences.

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger