« Home | Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits » | "Go unto all the world..." » | you'd be cooler if you were me » | I (heart) Google ... still » | Flonase? more like Schmonase » | Why Geeks Make Good Dads » | I see it has been awhile since I last posted. Ple... » | Well, I have scoured the internet (read: spent 5 m... » | best Christmas lights display ... ever! » | I am not the only one... (no pun intended) »

Google's Da Vinci Code Quest

Google starts a quest inspired by Da Vinci Code (the movie) and offers more than ten thousand (!) prizes. The puzzles will be publish daily on Google Personalized Homepage. "Beginning on April 17th you will embark on a quest that requires skill, intellect, and perseverance. For 24 days, you will encounter unique challenges."

read more | digg story

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger