« Home | "Go unto all the world..." » | you'd be cooler if you were me » | I (heart) Google ... still » | Flonase? more like Schmonase » | Why Geeks Make Good Dads » | I see it has been awhile since I last posted. Ple... » | Well, I have scoured the internet (read: spent 5 m... » | best Christmas lights display ... ever! » | I am not the only one... (no pun intended) » | the Original Superman »

Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits

Writely, the "simple & secure [online] document collaboration and publishing" tool has announced today an increase in invitation limits. "...We've just raised the new collaborator invitation limit from 20 to 50. And we've been working very hard (no vacations for the Writely gang) to move Writely to Google's systems, too."

read more | digg story

Do you still want a Writely invitation? (From Digg.)
If you want it, email me (haochi.chen # gmail.com) or leave a message on on blog. (http://googlified.com)

No...I havent given up blogging, I just moved to another site. My new site is;

www.xanga.com/ktbn

I know, xanga, so childish. But all my friends were there, and I'd rather start a new blog them make them all come over here.

Hope all is going well for you.

~Katie

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger