« Home | The Avs » | Google's Da Vinci Code Quest » | Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits » | "Go unto all the world..." » | you'd be cooler if you were me » | I (heart) Google ... still » | Flonase? more like Schmonase » | Why Geeks Make Good Dads » | I see it has been awhile since I last posted. Ple... » | Well, I have scoured the internet (read: spent 5 m... »

A New Way to Text Message to a groups/conference

One frustrating thing about text messaging is the inablitity to "Reply to all" when a text is sent to a group. These guys seem to have the answer.

read more | digg story

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger