« Home | Riding on the wheels of change » | An Insight to Men » | Of Kiefers and Stevens... » | On the lighter side » | Rock & Roll » | An Observation on Dating » | God spoke to me through Jeremy » | Why do you Google?! » | One of "Those" People » | Federal Court to Hear Schiavo Case Today (washingt... »

Riding on the Wheels of Change Part 2


1993 Jeep Wrangler.

Well, since I have a digital camera now, I will hopefully be posting more pictures ... starting with this one. As you probably know, my little white Honda Civic has past on, but life is not too bad when the next thing to drive is this.

Niiiice! I didn't know we lost whitey. What was the cause? Please say you have an extra, "Why am I the only one who knows how to drive" bumper sticker!

Sweet! So is 4-wheeling a new hobby for you? I believe the wheels of change will climb over a decent sized obstacle. Glad to hear you're taking pictures too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger