« Home | A New Way to Text Message to a groups/conference » | The Avs » | Google's Da Vinci Code Quest » | Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits » | "Go unto all the world..." » | you'd be cooler if you were me » | I (heart) Google ... still » | Flonase? more like Schmonase » | Why Geeks Make Good Dads » | I see it has been awhile since I last posted. Ple... »

to blog or not to blog...

Well, after reading Josh's 'last' blog post (I doubt it) about how the blog for him is done and wasn't all he dreamed it to be after moving stateside, it motivated me to blog more. (I say that now, but you all know how that goes.)

However, weeks have past since I last posted and I feel like there is so much to share, but I don't know where to start. So, I will enlist my 2 readers to vote on their most desired topic. In which order should I blog about the following topics:
  • The Girl. (I have never really blogged about her ... I have never really blogged about any girl, but this one is definitely worth blogging about.)
  • The fact that I read the Da Vinci code (100+ chapters on 400+ pages) in 10 days, making it the first fiction book I read cover to cover since I was required to in highschool to write book reports.
  • My thoughts about my upcoming mission trip.
  • My thoughts about being a LEADER on said mission trip and all the busyness that entails.
Those are the topics for now. So, place them in order of how you want to hear about them and I will start...

Looks like the order you have there is a good one. Maybe rotating blogs...one each about each topic then start over?

I agree with Stephanie....and I guess this would qualify me as reader number 2 :)

Yeah, I like the order you've got 'em in now. Go with that.

Wow, THREE readers?! I feel so loved.
I will post in the order posted, but it will have to be next week. This weekend i am working on a fundrasier for my team that is taking up all my time. Thanks for reading.

Oh! Please do blog about all 4, and yes, in that order. Fascinating!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger