« Home | Social Networking. By now, most of us have heard o... » | Well readers, I am back to post for the second tim... » | The Girl » | to blog or not to blog... » | A New Way to Text Message to a groups/conference » | The Avs » | Google's Da Vinci Code Quest » | Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits » | "Go unto all the world..." » | you'd be cooler if you were me »

Why I'm on MySpace (Now/Again) Part 2 & Final Notes Before I Leave

Last time I blogged about this, I was just saying how I have been avoiding MySpace as long as possible and the only reason I joined was to keep in touch with one friend. Well, that has shifted, and I am ok with that.

Since joining MySpace earlier this week, I have been able to connect with over half of the students who are on my mission team to Germany. That has been a fantastic addition and benefit. Thank you GER1 for being amazing.

On that note, we are leaving tomorrow to fly to Germany where we will be for 2 weeks! I am so excited, and I know it will be a fantastic time. Please keep us in your prayers. I am sure you will be flooded with updates and pictures when we get back, but if I don't respond for the next two weeks, well, you know why. Please allow me some grace, I have been incredibly busy and life has been throwing me all kinds of interesting situations this week before I leave. If I have not responded to you, I am sorry, but I do care about you ... you wouldn't be my friend if I didn't care. (I'm am only accepting friends of people I know, talk to, & care about. I am not trying to just get friends for the sake of friends.)

Thank you again for your support and prayers; this trip would not be possible without that!

PS visit my MySpace here if you like

Way to go! It has it's perks and your myspace page looks great.

Domin8 MySpace with unique myspace graphics. Check out www.domin8myspace.com

Webroot Installation Support software aids the customers to secure the PC and other devices from internet threats and dangers. We provide the overall protection and Webroot Support services. If you are facing difficulties using Webroot Antivirus software, contact our officials at the toll-free number now.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger