« Home | Of Kiefers and Stevens... » | On the lighter side » | Rock & Roll » | An Observation on Dating » | God spoke to me through Jeremy » | Why do you Google?! » | One of "Those" People » | Federal Court to Hear Schiavo Case Today (washingt... » | A Call to Comment » | Site of the Week (3/11/05) »

An Insight to Men

A friend of mine posted this earlier and I think it is fairly accurate. Now all I need is for a girl to post some insight to women. Then again, if she did, it would be a book, where Phil's insight to men is 3 bullet points.

http://philmondy.blogspot.com/2005/06/what-every-girl-should-know.html

You two had better stop with this dumb flirting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me become the blogger police! Ryan, you had better stop or you will never make it to India!!!!!!

Love & kisses,
Brian & Danielle

Yes, it might be wise for you to change your name, because now you have stoked the flames of my HUSBAND'S wrath!!!!! He is crazy & he wields a might scary bowstaff!

Beware Ryan S.............BEWARE!

Love,
Danielle & Brian Potter :-D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger