« Home | Why do you Google?! » | One of "Those" People » | Federal Court to Hear Schiavo Case Today (washingt... » | A Call to Comment » | Site of the Week (3/11/05) » | B-E-A-Utiful » | Velcro Shoes and Striped Socks » | Pat, I'd like to buy a name » | Site of the Week (3/4/05) » | Site of the Week (2/25/05) »

God spoke to me through Jeremy

I was struggling more again today with the issues of me and Girl. I found myself back at step one; grasping for something to hold onto, something to rest in, instead of 'free-falling.' The whole morning was difficult in that sense.

I knew I needed God, but my feelings weren't there; my faith was low. I got in my car and forced myself to at least have some Christian music on in the background while I wallowed in my misery. I put on the new Jeremy Camp CD because I like the song Take You Back, even though it doesn't apply to this situation. From there, I zoned out of the music and missed numbers 3, 4, and 5. Something caught my attention in song 6; God spoke to me in song 6:
BE THE ONE

And all these dreams I've made I take them all and lay them down in light of reasons I have found now
And I can rest in knowing you will open every door instead of forcing my own world now
I'd rather wait on you

You'll be the one to call me out
I have found that it's the only way
You'll be the one to call me out
I have found that it's the only way

I know that I have plans but you will take me every step
You have covered all my debit now
And I have realized these empty fames that people crave are based on hopes of what they've made now
I'd rather wait on you
Well there's more than what I'm feeling,
Well there's more than what I'm feeling.
[Bold added for emphasis]
Well, everything has changed since then. I realize that the situation with Girl is not as big as I am making it; giving it to God releases so much pressure.

If you have not experienced peace or relief, I recommend offering your problems to God. When you trust Him, and know that He is taking care of you, there is no reason to worry.

Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Gospel of Mark 6:34 The Message

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger