« Home | Site of the Week (3/11/05) » | B-E-A-Utiful » | Velcro Shoes and Striped Socks » | Pat, I'd like to buy a name » | Site of the Week (3/4/05) » | Site of the Week (2/25/05) » | Pizza analogy... » | Surprised? » | When did "text" become a verb? » | A Memorable One »

A Call to Comment

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
-Acts 2:17 (Third Millennium Bible)

First, I would like to thank all of you who are reading and enjoying my blog; it's nice to have an audience. This time I really need your help though. I need you to comment on this post.

I have been doing a Bible study on dreams and how important or unimportant they are.

Please take a minute to comment on some of these questions:

  • Does God speak to us in dreams?
  • If so, are ALL dreams from God?
  • If not, what are the other sources (Satan, emotions, the ice cream we ate just before bed)?
  • And, how do we distinguish between those? (Distinguishing Satan and God is fairly easy, but our emotions and God is a bit more difficult.)

Hey Ryan - It's been a while since I've gotten over to your blog. I like the new format (new to me anyway). I'm trying to read through all the ones I've missed lately (quite a few). I'm glad things are going well. While it's probably irrelevant now, question #1. Yes, I believe he does. #2. No, I do not believe all are from God. #3. Sub-concious working out problems, maybe that 80% of our brain that we don't use is getting some exercise, Satan maybe, definately ice cream... and pizza. Definately pizza. #4. I think Katie hit the nail on the head. If God chose to speak to you through a dream obviously God would not let it lie, it will keep coming to mind, or you will probably keep dreaming it. Test it. See if it is in line with God's word. Do you have a peace about what it is telling you. This sounds like a cool bible study. Who is it by, I would love to get my hands on it. By the way, if you remember our Pastor who married Dave and I you might see him around the springs in the future. They just moved to be the Exec. ministers at the ABC Church (Austin Bluffs?). Anyhow, I'll give you a call when we go down to visit, I'd like to catch up sometime!
Christa

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger