« Home | Why I'm on MySpace (Now/Again) Part 2 & Final Note... » | Social Networking. By now, most of us have heard o... » | Well readers, I am back to post for the second tim... » | The Girl » | to blog or not to blog... » | A New Way to Text Message to a groups/conference » | The Avs » | Google's Da Vinci Code Quest » | Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits » | "Go unto all the world..." »

Return from Deutschland

Last Friday I returned stateside from my two week mission trip to Germany. I plan to, and would love to share all kinds of stories here, but will need some time. For now though, you can all view the pictures I took there; that's really what you care about, I know it! Just kidding, there are incredible stories of what God has done and I can't wait to share, but for now, pictures will have to do.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ryanschierholz/Germany06

Not all the pictures are posted yet, but most of them are. There are still pictures of our time at a castle, and in Wurzberg that I have not posted, but will in the next couple days. Expect stories after that.

I love the pics but can't wait to hear the stories!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger