« Home | Pizza analogy... » | Surprised? » | When did "text" become a verb? » | A Memorable One » | Reflection of a 24 year old » | Still no news » | One or the other » | Where does the time go?! » | Having a "Seattle" day » | A Prediction - The Spaces Out There »

Site of the Week (2/25/05)

This is the first installment of my weekly addition to my blog aptly titled "Site of the Week." In this posting I will include a website to spotlight. Because a lot of my time is browsing the web, it is good to find some little (and not so little) known sites that provide good information and/or humor. This weeks site does both.

According to their website, Craig's List is about...
  • giving each other a break, getting the word out about everyday, real-world stuff.
  • restoring the human voice to the Internet, in a humane, non-commercial environment.
  • keeping things simple, common-sense, down-to-earth, honest, very real.
  • providing an alternative to impersonal, big-media sites.
  • being inclusive, giving a voice to the disenfranchised, democratizing ...
  • being a collection of communities with similar spirit, not a single monolithic entity.

In my summary it is a great place to buy or sell, find a job, find a date, find a house or just discuss. Some of the more entertaining things about it is certainly the "Best of;" and the more useful section would probably be "Free" under For Sale.

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger