« Home | Return from Deutschland » | Why I'm on MySpace (Now/Again) Part 2 & Final Note... » | Social Networking. By now, most of us have heard o... » | Well readers, I am back to post for the second tim... » | The Girl » | to blog or not to blog... » | A New Way to Text Message to a groups/conference » | The Avs » | Google's Da Vinci Code Quest » | Writely (and Google) Raise Invitation Limits »

all that is me...

If I picked a 'mood' that I am in, I would have to pick full. Not full in the sense of the Taco Bell commercials of the idiot's screaming "I AM FULL," but full in the sense that I feel all those other 20 bazillion emotions.


First, I am back from Germany ... obviously. I got back about 10 days ago, but like a bad blogger, have not posted about it. I have put up pictures, so that should make everyone happy.

Second, I interviewed at a high school last week as a PC Technician, and they offered me the job Friday! I took the weekend to think, pray and seek counsel about the position. And I have decided to take it! Normally that would mean that I give my 2 weeks notice at my current job, but the school needs me sooner than that, and I don't think my current job NEEDS 2 weeks notice. So, that leaves me giving about one weeks notice. If everyone is doing the math, that means that this coming Friday would be my last day. However, I think today will be my last day... Here's why:

My mom's mom (my grandma) is not doing too well. A couple months ago we found out she has stomach & lung cancer. The doctors didnt give her much time, just a couple months. This past week has been especially hard for her, and really the last couple days. So, tomorrow I will be driving out to Iowa with my mom and one of my sisters & most likely be there through the weekend. And that is why today will probably be my last day of work here.

I would love to share more about what is going on, and especially what my new job will be like (its very exciting), but that won't be until later.

Please keep us in your prayers...

Isn't being full such an incredible way to exist? I long for more of those moments.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger