« Home | This isn't Afghanistan » | What a Week » | Day One » | Like, the best day EVER! » | God is Good » | More Professor S » | A Couple Thoughts » | ...a little explaining » | Adventures in Afghanistan » | _tag You're It »

End of the Internet

Here I sit at my new job, in "training." Since this is the end of the training period, there isn't really a whole lot to do while I wait for phone calls to come in. Some of the time is taken up by chatting with other co-workers on IM, checking e-mails every 2 minutes, and browsing the interent for exciting new stuff. Today has been an especially slow day on the phones; I should enjoy it while it lasts because when I start in Networking next week it will be quite busy. I have just another hour today before I go back to "studying" the stuff I already know.

The reason I come here to post a message though, is because I found it. I have had so much free time, I found the end of the internet. If you have not yet made it to the end of the internet, you can jump there from this link: End of the Internet. Be sure to read the page carefully so you know what to do next!

Now I am going to head to the beginning of the internet...
Ryan

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger