« Home | One or the other » | Where does the time go?! » | Having a "Seattle" day » | A Prediction - The Spaces Out There » | FRAT boy » | End of the Internet » | This isn't Afghanistan » | What a Week » | Day One » | Like, the best day EVER! »

Still no news

I guess that is not a very appealing title, but it is the truth. Here I sit at work trying to think of interesting things to write about since it has been a couple weeks.

I put in about 45 hours a week at HP, and another 8-15 at PPCC, and another 10 with the FRAT. That keeps me busy enough to keep anything exciting from going on in my life. This leaves me to ramble and philosophize.

RAMBLE: I went to my place of voting Tuesday to get in a quick vote before I went to work; bad idea. The line was ridiculously long and I certainly didn't have time to wait then. I decided to be a good citizen and put in some extra time at lunch so I could get out of work early to go to vote before I had to go back to work at 7. I went back to my polling place and the line was just as long. I asked people at the front how long they had been waiting and they said it was 1.5 hours. I had about 45 before I had to leave to make it to my class. I decided I would wait as long as I could because that was all I could do. As I trekked back to the end of the line I thought I should plan on getting an absentee ballot or vote early in four years. However, I will probably forget the hassle I went through and just wait until the day of and try voting. As I stood in the back of the line that went for days, a couple people said there were TWO lines. I guess there were two districts voting at the same place (that doesn't make sense to me). I told them my street name, and sure enough I was in the other precinct, so I could go to the other line which was about half as long. That was a huge blessing. I was able to vote and leave the polling place by 6:45 to make it to the college by 7. I was a bit rushed, but had an awesome sense of accomplishment from voting.

PHILOSOPHIZE: I had a great thing to dissect, analyze, and speculate about, but I forgot it. I will make it a new post if I remember. Sorry

Ciao.

I know you posted this a while ago, but I just wanted to drop a note to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know I'm a day or two late, but better late than never. Hope everything is going well. Have a great 24, it's not a bad year...
Love Ya
Christa

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm supermn
  • From Colorado, United States
  • I am a Colorado native. For my entire life I have lived in this state. Born in Fort Collins, grew up in Colorado Springs, college in Fort Collins, and currently in Colorado Springs.
My profile
Powered by Blogger